Monday, November 2, 2009

Chris's Story

I had a stroke 5 1/2 years ago on March 21, 2004. I was living in Florida and I was working as a truck driver at Florida Supply Company. My sister-in-law came down and suggested that I come up to Rochester because there were so many things I could do up here. Shortly after I came up she found J.J. and we started physical therapy. When J.J. came over to my house, she said that Nazareth had a wonderful speech clinic also. At the time I was also going to Rochester Rehab where I met Mary. When I came to Nazareth, Mary introduced me to Jerry. Right now I am going to the speech clinic at Nazareth--I used to go to physical therapy there too. Now I am too busy! I am retired and one of the things I do is to watch movies at the theater. Check out my review at http://chrissmovies.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment