Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chris's Post 11/14

Hello again. I thought I would take you through a typical week in the life of Chris Ackley. Every day is different. I wake up and have some oatmeal, a bagel, or some eggs. Some days I do stuff with I.L.S.T. (independent living skills trainer). Some days I have an aide who helps me shop. Some days I come to the clinic (I eat a hot breakfast at Galisano Hall).

I go out to the movies once a week (two if there is more then one selection I want to see). I watch Judge Judy every day at four o'clock.

I make my self dinner every night. I make a mean meatless sauce. I use eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, and olives. I used to be a chef.

After dinner, I watch videos or check out what' on TV. On Thursday night, I watch NBC.

That's a day in the life of Chris Ackley.

No comments:

Post a Comment